Want more information? Contact us to see how we can help you.
All orders need to start with quality data for the order itself;
- The delivery address
- Operating hours, or hours in which a delivery can take place
- Any unloading restrictions
- Product data
- Stacking rules
- Materials carried in case they are hazardous or need special handling
After the details of the product and customer, comes the data about the vehicles available,
- Size and capacity of the vehicle
- CO2 Emissions, (so entry into Clean Air Zones can be considered)
Without such details delivery schedules will be inaccurate and could result in missed deliveries or over utilised vehicles, all of which might impact customer service levels and the efficiency of the operation.
Next is the Route Optimistion software that will accurately model the real-world conditions and thus the most efficient routes with achievable deliveries.